Saturday, April 21, 2007

In Progress

I don't yet know what purpose I might have for this space. I have a well-established identity and community on my other blog, but there are a lot of people who are important to me who use Blogger. So we'll see.

I know it's lame to post about how I don't know what to post, but hey maybe I'm lame. Are you going to laugh at me for being disabled?

3 Comments:

Blogger tamie marie said...

hi jonathan.

hm. it will be tough to run two blogs at once, eh? well, i hope you can find a happy medium...

it's been great to hear from you on my blog. i do read yours too, but haven't commented much yet...

peace!

April 22, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm sure that you will have much to say, or else you could just post on one and then copy it on the other. Either way, I enjoy reading your blogs.

November 21, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

I am commenting here based on something you said on Tamie's post today.

Have you heard of PostSecret.com ?

If not, go there right away.

June 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home